Sunday, October 5, 2008

Campout & Homecoming




The kids picked out their Halloween costumes this week! Kiana was going to be a ladybug and looked so cute in the costume. Her little legs were too long for the suit though so I had to return it and order a different costume online. It's an even cuter one! I'll post more pics when it arrives !

Friday was the Dad's Club Campout at Jalen's school. All of the families set up tents on the school's football field and ate dinner together, watched a movie, roasted marshmallows for s'mores, and slept over. It was SO cold. I guess our heat wave has ended. Luckily Jason had a beanie for Kiana! Everyone had a great time! We had to leave at sunrise to get to Jalen's football game in time. It was his league's Homecoming so there were booths, and a parade. Jalen was on his team's float and waved as he rode around the field! That's him the double zero "00"!

No comments: